Monday, February 12, 2007

In the land to the south


In the land to the south
Originally uploaded by dieselboi.
I am currently in the wonderful suburbs of San Diego for some 'puter training. Upon arrival, I had to get me some In N Out! While the double double was great, the fries were a little off.
My hotel is fine. I thing an elephant is above me, but oh well. I kept waking through the night thinking, where's Anna? I had dreams I was sleepwalking and had ended up in a separate room.
I am now in class. The stack of books is daunting. And it is a room of goattees. When will computer geeks realize the goatee is overdone.
more later. Gotta pay attention now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in-n-out!!! get the animal style while you're there, you won't be disappointed. and bring one home for me, eh?