Saturday, September 10, 2005

I got me a skirt


I got me a skirt
Originally uploaded by dieselboi.
UPDATED

Yes matt, now i am really a girl. Visited the Utilikilt store here in seattle on our 3 day brian jonestown massacre tour and picked up a utilikilt. Lori, the salesperson was great and had me try on a few different styles and colors. I ended up getting a workman in brown. I'll post links later or you can hit utilikilts.com

off to the canadian couve.


more photos:
IMG_5844
IMG_5848
Sent from my phone, probably while hiding from the man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, boy, who cares. You look fucking hot!

(Actually, I'm also secretly pleased as purple punch to have been referred to in an official Walking Portland post! Portland, I've arrived! Not that anyone else will actually know...)