Friday, February 04, 2005

Back to work

Picture(5).jpg



Well, I've been sick most of the week, so have been holed up in my living room watching movies and surfing the web. I was and still am a mess. It's just a cold, but it hit me hard and I need to take it easy for the next few days or I'll stay sick for awhile. I'm a big proponent of staying home to get well. You don't really get well at work, you only make people mad and hate you. So, over the past three days, I watched Hellboy, Cold Mountain, The Bourne Supremacy, and old Ray Liotta film - No Escape, Old School (again), and miscellaneous tv shows I can't remember. I didn't however, watch any Law and Order nor CSI.

This weekend, Anna and I will get out walking again. We'll try and find an alternative route to the pet store. Super bowl is on Sunday, so I may/may not walk there - depends on how much I need to bring.

No comments: