Monday, January 16, 2006

america's noodle


america's noodle
Originally uploaded by dieselboi.
i love walking - but these past couple weeks with the rain has been challenging. today's lunch walk took me up by pge park and lincoln high and back into downtown. i did see some cool stuff along the way, including the police property warehouse behind the bleachers @ lincoln. interesting....
i then was over on the east side and eyed this building off 7th ave. i love it.

not much in my world other than some people on craigslist suck balls. that's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Remind me to tell you the story about Lincoln High School and the Police property behind there!

Did I ever tell you guys that both Melanie and I used to live in Goose Hollow and took nightly walking treks when we lived over there? We didn't live together, but about 3 blocks away from each other.

Oh, this is a good story.

We should get together soon!

XOXO!