- at 10th/Morrison - waiting for the walk sign, when the light turned green and i got my walk sign, a Tahoe decided it was ok to turn into me. he was on the phone and i even hit his bumper with my umbrella - he was so busy he didn't even flinch
- later that walk, i was walking through an intersection with a walk sign when someone ran a red light in the far lane. i was so shocked, i couldn't react.
- evening on n. skidmore/maryland - a shitty intersection - i had my LED flashing light in hand and yet the old man in the shitty car still almost ran me over. and to match that, as i was in the middle of the crosswalk, an SUV decided to cross the intersection, coming right at me. i shone my light at him and he paused enough for me to cross.
- today, while walking to coffee, we were almost run over by a cop turning down a street - no lights, no siren. i didn't slap his trunk. need to get paid today
- finally - i love it when i'm walking against traffic on a 1 way street - the people who want to turn onto that street are always looking at the cars, not at the possible pedestrians. yes, i'm talking to you jackass. look both ways! wasn't that what we learned in driver's school?
lastly - no takers on the pool table? what about some furniture? we have a cool 50's dresser and an older enamled hutch. email if interested.