the trip as a whole was amazing. i know, i know, some people lament that driving the I5 corridor to LA is horror, but for me, it's new and exciting. i loved the trucks and the sights and the curves and the truckstops and the wacky restaurants.
- a strip club off the side of the road named Club 21 in the middle of nowhere down south of roseburg in republican country.
- Bill and Kathy's - a place to eat. food wasn't bad, but it just had this weird vibe to it.
- Pea Soup Anderson's - a wierd dutch restaurant place in Santa Nella and again just north of LA. something about the dutch and california
- walking hollywood blvd and being tourists
- CHEEBO - an amazing restaurant with wondeful food on Sunset.
- Little Radio Warehouse and the 2 shows - wow!
- Pacifica- what can i say - beach, sunset, friends.
- beers @ Ollie's in downtown LA- my kind of bar.
- hotel on sunset blvd - should have known it was sketch when there were decked out hookers on the corner at 4pm on a friday.
- driving around empty skid row downtown LA on saturday evening - yes, i was scared and had my foot on the gas ready to gun it.
- car getting keyed at said hotel.
- hotel shower broken.
- anna got a speeding ticket.
- missed the "welcome to oregon" sign.
some of my favorite photos: