Tuesday, August 09, 2005

People Suck sometimes!

my walk home was going fine, i even got free ice cream @ scrap on n. williams. then, while walking down n. failing toward n. mississippi for more ice cream, i came accross a wandering dog. i just couldn't let it go wander so i followed it and tried to get it to come to me. the dog began walking up a stairs so i asked this guy on the porch if he was the owner and he stated no. i then called someone to ask for advice. while i was standing in front of this guy's neighbor's house offering the dog some food to get it to come to me, this guy begins yelling at me to get the fuck out of there. mind you, i was on the sidewalk. he proceeds to hurry down his porch stairs yelling expletives at me, comes on the sidewalk telling me to get the fuck out. i have absolutely no idea what he's talking about and tell him that in a calm manner (as i do.) he physically rushes up to me, gets in my face and is yelling - "you got one chance man, one chance. that's all i'm giving you." this was threatening and he was in my face. all i could do was stand there i was so A) shocked and 2) getting pissed. it was at that point that i threatened and did call 911. i felt he was about to punch me. he walked away, continuing with the verbal barrage. i spoke to someone @ 911, but didn't pursue it and began walking back toward mississippi. it was at that point he came back down the stairs pursuing me calling me a pussy, an ass etc. he was goading me back to a fight is all i could think of.
i'm so pissed, words cannot describe it. i'm trying to help a dog and this guy goes fricken crazy.

assclown lives @ the corner of N albina and failing on the s.e. corner in a white house. watch out for him.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

that sucks.. what a jerk.. i've had a few run in's out on my walks also. I always bring my cell phone just in case.... just remember, karma. that guy has something coming to him.

geeekgirl said...

that is creepy. he sounds like a meth user...all paranoid and overly aggressive.

how dare you help an animal on public property!

MikeyPDX said...

LOL @ geeekgirl - I was thinking the same thing...musta been a meth user...

Anonymous said...

Whatta prick. Next time I'm in town, we should start a neighborhood walk group. Get a bunch of cool people (with dogs for those what got 'em). Kind of like the Guardian Angels but without that lame-ass fuschia beret shit. We can be cool with people and nice but also be a no tolerance presence walking around the meth users and the snotty little kids to let 'em know we're not putting up with their bullshit anymore.

Anonymous said...

I like Matt's idea and I second the motion. Hear Hear!