Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What's wrong with this picture


Walk
Originally uploaded by dieselboi.
think of yourself as a walker. this is the intersection of n. cook and n. vancouver. if you are driving northbound accross the fremont bridge and take the exit into n. portland, this is where you're heading. as i walk north on vancouver, i am normally on the west side of the street, so when i approach this intersection, i need to pay attention as i am walking against traffic on vancouver and the drivers coming to this intersection are looking away from my direction. it hasn't been a challenge yet as the drivers are attentive and usually see me.
my challenge is that this intersection isn't marked properly to delineate a crosswalk. i'm gonna ask the city if they could help me out with some painting. i even have some extra paint.....

Sent from my phone, probably whilst hiding from the man.

No comments: